How to use externals

Rob Beynon r.beynon at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Jun 23 03:31:43 EDT 2006

Dear All,

I need to be able to call an external .exe file (XP) from a Rev stack.
Can anyone point me in the right direction, and ideally, show me where
in the documentation I need to go to sort this out for myself. I'm not
sure what the 'trigger' word is: 'external'? Thus far I can't seem to
find a simple example or guidance. Much appreciated, as ever. I know I
am a net receiver on this list, but hope that will change in the
fullness of time.

--
All best wishes,
Rob

(Created at 08:29 on 23/06/2006)

Prof. Rob Beynon                    |+44 151 794 4312 (voice)
Dept. Veterinary Preclinical        |+44 151 794 4243 (fax)
Sciences, University of Liverpool,
Crown Street, Liverpool L69 7ZJ     |mailto:r.beynon at liv.ac.uk