[OT] Why would it be a pain?

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 15:18:24 EDT 2006

IT is global in HC (although curiously it doesn't show in the HC variable
watcher). you still have to declare it as a global within a script to use it
(same as any other global in HC or Rev.)

my point is that when you are out in the message box it is available to you.
as soon as you put something in it, or use a call like answer, you can 'put
it' and get the contents. in rev you first have to say 'global it' if you want
to try and use it from the message gox.

try this in HC msg box ...

get "stuff"
put it

... you get 'stuff' in HC but in Rev you get 'it'

my point is not to match HC but rather to be able to type things into the
message box, like answer folder, and be able to get at the contents of it without
having to try and remember to type global it before i make the answer call.
that's it my friends!

In a message dated 6/22/06 11:23:54 AM, use-