PDFs displayed in Player!

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 15:01:26 EDT 2006

Roger......

It wouldn't surprise me at all to find tht RR is doing exactly as you
suggest. And it would surprise me substantially less to find that Apple is
ignoring them...and everyone else.

PDF is not universally loved and respected. Searchability is an issue on the
Web, e.g. Don't get me wrong; I'm a big believer in and user of PDF but I
just wanted to point out that there are probably other formats vying for
"the most common standard file format known to mankind" and that RR has to
try to support as many as possible.