Rev ACG for Kagi

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Thu Jun 22 11:42:54 EDT 2006

I spent pretty much the entire conference working through the various
issues in the Rev KRM that Andre created. It does the entire round
trip but there were some speed issues. Ken Ray and I did a bunch of
crawling through the XML parsing routines and now it's much faster
(speed was Andre's main worry about the code he had created).

I'm adding in all the robustness and error retries that a commercial
app needs.

This week, I'm digging out of the backlog of work caused by going to
RevCon and plan it to focus on Rev KRM next week and return it to
Andre for his finishing touches.

Kee

Responded to Paul separately about the ACG, essentially the answer is
we can take xtalk based code generators.