teleprompter application- reverse text, smooth scrolling?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 18:40:22 EDT 2006

Elegant is Flash and the effects there -- 3D, reverse, mirror, wrap around..

Perhaps altBrowser to display the mirror-text SWF..  A lot of work to do the
simple thing you are aiming for.
---
More practical would be.....
Since it is a telepromter, why not try getting a screen image of each
character (prob capital) then mirroring the png, then use

set the imageSource of last char of me to "binfile:My Image"

or
set the imageSource of char 1 of line 2 of field "This" to 2533

Jim Ault
Las Vegas