Text/Flds -> Arrays

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 09:46:21 EDT 2006

I would be extremely grateful if someone could tell me how to get a delimited text file or a list field into an array.

As the reverse (getting an array into a list-field using "combine with") is very easy I feel I am probably missing something simple - although could not find anything in the documentation.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006