Did I miss something? - Yes, a little something.

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 05:25:20 EDT 2006

Dear Derek,
  I downloaded your icon editing stack and explored it in RR Media 2.7.2 and generally admired it. However, by making it in the new stack format you have excluded quite a few folk who work with older versions of Studio, Dreamcard and so on - this seems a pity.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006