Did I miss something?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jun 20 11:55:33 EDT 2006

Hi Derek,

When it didn't work, I chose New Project from the File menu and
clicked the Pencil tool. Still no go. Let us know when you have a new
stack available, please.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 20-jun-2006, om 17:22 heeft dreamscapesoftware.com - List het
volgende geschreven: