Tables behaving badly

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Mon Jun 19 22:06:20 EDT 2006

Right. Cells can only be left-justified.

You'll need to either use a monospace font and fixed-width values for those
cells, or set up another field (or set of fields, or buttons in a group)
that scrolls along with the table to accomplish what you want.

There was a fairly animated discussion on table limitations and workarounds
recently; search the list for more info.

"Jared Smith" <smith.sgt at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:e6964fe60606191750t664ac8b9x367453997c97f2e3 at mail.gmail.com...