Laptop diary tool in REV - Glyphs

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 13:32:57 EDT 2006

A number of years ago, a colleague and I "discovered" an engineer in
Southern California who had produced a two-volume book of what I think he
called "jet-age glyphs" for this kind of communication. His glyphs had the
virtue of being very easy to draw. But he was quite proprietary about his
work and unreceptive to our attempts to help him put those glyphs into a
computerized format which would enable their broad dissemination. When I
searched Google for them just now, nothing came up so I assume they died
with the author or are still in hibernation.