System Requirements.

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Fri Jun 16 15:38:59 EDT 2006

Regarding what to write on the CD packaging with regard to system
requirements, my program is a single stack with nothing more complicated
than one photo of the desert. No quicktime or anything else. It will run
on windows on my Mac with a very old version of Virtual PC running
windows -- maybe even 95 rather than 98 and at 100 megahertz?; I'll have
to look. It doesn't run fast, but it runs more or less.

The techies at the publisher put the following on a similar program that
I created using REV 2.1. Are they right?

Windows
*	32 MB RAM
*	Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, or XP
*	Single-speed CD-ROM
*	256-color display at 640 x 480 (but 800 x 600 highly
recommended)

MacIntosh

*	32 MB RAM
*	Mac OSX
*	Single-speed CD-ROM

Could I just add a few words or something to this, delete something, or
is it about right?
Thanks.
Tom