a couple hurdles I had with Rev

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 16 15:27:11 EDT 2006

Hi from Paris,

Sometimes I hate you guys for finding such brilliant and
concise solutions, and sometimes I don't ..... !

(as the French say "Chapeau Bas", which roughly translates
into "Hats Off !")

But I always copy them  into my Rev Memo File, which has the name :

  ..............     "Even better ways of Revving !" ..............

As always - THANKS !

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"