[ANN] Tree Field available for download

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Wed Jun 14 18:44:59 EDT 2006

On Jun 14, 2006, at 12:03 PM, Phil Davis wrote:

> Go Tereza! Your site looks great - even on Windows!
>
> Since you're in learning mode... if you want to learn dark secrets
> about CSS, JS and other web-related things, check this out:
>
>   http://www.quirksmode.org/
>
> There are things there I never wanted to know!

I am now deep in the dark magic! my "portfolio" page doesn't show up
in Firefox or Opera and I'm about to find out why. I hope I survive.

Who'd'a thought there'd be soooo many browsers! My old Goodman's
"Dynamic HTML" (1998) knows only Netscape and IE.

whew!

Tereza Snyder

    Califex Software, Inc.
    www.califexsoftware.com