Text Field "Statistics" script

Salinas, Ruben Ruben.Salinas at crbard.com
Wed Jun 14 15:26:19 EDT 2006

I'm a pretty new user of RunRev and wanted to know whether anybody has a
slick script (or ideas for one) to calculate the following for a text
field:

1.      Total number of words in the text field

2.      Total number of Paragraphs in the text field

3.      Total number of Sentences in the text field

4.      Total number of sentences per paragraph

5.      Average number of words in a sentence

6.      Total number of passive verbs (this one would be probably
involve a small database/flat file to search and compare through?)

Ideas and help are greatly appreciated. Since I don't know much about
the coding language yet, the more specific the better. Thank you all!

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of those to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and prohibited from further disclosure under law. If you have received this e-mail in error, its review, use, retention and/or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.[v1.0]