Finding Aqua & Windows interface buttons

Jack Tsu xeubie at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:01:18 EDT 2006

I maximized the screen as much as I could, but I'm not sure if there's
anything else out of reach. I was hoping for close, minimize, and maximize
buttons, as well as the stop/refresh button from Safari. Didn't find those,
but thanks anyway because it's definitely a good start. I may end up taking
screenshots if I can't figure out any other way of getting them.