open a palette window over a modal window under OS 9

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 12 14:50:02 EDT 2006

Of course, it is possible, but why would you do that? If you provide
a user temporary access to other windows, you shouldn't use a modal
window in the first place.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 12-jun-2006, om 20:19 heeft Garrett Hylltun het volgende geschreven: