Finding Aqua & Windows interface buttons

Jack Tsu xeubie at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:13:23 EDT 2006

Oh! I didn't realize those were the same thing. I was confused as to whether
I should put the script in the card script, message box, or both, so I just
tried to find "Graphics" within Documentation...it doesn't seem to be there.
Maybe it's somewhere other than "Getting Started"? Sorry if I'm being dense
:-/