Problem with Variable watcher

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 8 22:51:59 EDT 2006

Hershel Fisch wrote:
> Hi all I'm wondering why at times on my variable watcher screen I get two
> flds on the bottom instead of one and when I select a line (var)  in the top
> part I
> don't see it in the bottom window (or actually it appears in the frame
> between the two flds?

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are seeing. Normally the
variable watcher will have three panes -- two at the top and a wide one
at the bottom. The top left list contains variable names. The top right
list shows the first line of each variable's value. If you click on one
of those lines, the bottom pane shows the entire content of the value.

If, however, the variable is an array, the bottom pane will have two
sides too. The left bottom list shows the keys of the array. The right
bottom list shows the first line of each key.

Is that what you mean?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com