Very newbie question

Kevin Brooks kevin.brooks at motorola.com
Wed Jun 7 16:26:40 EDT 2006

I am a very new user of revolution, though not at all new to this
programming paradigm, as I did a lot of HyperCard programming in the 90's.

My very newbie question is that I can not find a true Transcript reference
guide that lists all properties for each object.  I have found references to
the  "Transcript Language Dictionary" in the documentation, but have not
found something specifically named such?  What am I missing?  Having example
code is great, but I would love to go to a player object section and see
everything I can do with a player, for instance.

-Kevin