Creating RTF documents containing snapshots of cards

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Jun 7 14:09:59 EDT 2006

Jamkar, you can use any format you want to figure out. I think
someone here even figured out how to write pdfs directly from within
Revolution.

Though Revolution fields have an rtfText property, (also an htmlText
property), these are certainly not full rtf or html apis that would
be all that useful for your purpose. I've only played around a very
little bit with rtf formatting, and have the impression that it might
be easier to do what you describe using html, not that that's a real
recommendation, just my own casual observation.

Best,

Mark