Creating RTF documents containing snapshots of cards

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Jun 7 12:21:33 EDT 2006

Revolution provides a function, rtfText, that can be used to obtain the text
of a field (or chunk of a field). Rev also provides a function, HTMLtext,
which I believe preserves more formatting than rtfText.

Whichever function you chose, it will only work on a field-by-field basis.
If you want to somehow export the entire card you'll have to cycle through
the objects and export each one individually.

It should be possible to build an HTML page that looks very much like a rev
card, but it sounds like a fairly ambitious undertaking.