robotics

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jun 6 10:06:57 EDT 2006

If you are a hardware wizard and can modify the circuitry of the RCM
(robot control module) from an ER1 kit, this might work for you. I have an
ER1 robot which my Revolution application controls over TCPIP sockets. It
is really quite easy to do as the software that is provided with the kit
includes an API just for allowing you to use a language of your choosing.
The ER1 is PC based, and has an excellent vision based object recognition
system for initiating events based on the robot seeing a specific object.
You may be able to use this in some way for automated steering. I hope you
can muster enough pedal power to keep a laptop charged for this solution.

http://www.evolution.com/er1/

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>

"Kay C Lan" <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com> wrote
in message