robotics

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 22:29:11 EDT 2006

On 6/6/06, Greg Kolodziejzyk <greg at justgreg.com> wrote:

> If you are interested, the application is an auto-balance / auto-steer
> mechanism for a human powered vehicle I built for a speed record:

Sorry, can't help, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed your web page -
especially your line on fossil fuels and bikes in garages:-). I'm a little
surprised though at the thought of heading down an automated route, surely
this can only add weight to something that essentially needs to be as light
as possible. The sight of the iPod and mobile phone put a smile on my face;
I almost feel I need to send the link to MacFormat magazine, they usually
run photos of Macs/iPods in funny places. But still I would have tought
weight was theeee issue, no mobile phone. An iPod, although I can see the
value - get the right track selections and you can do wonders for
maintaining a constant cadence; still, carrying them for 24hrs has got to be
worth a km or two.

Anyway, good luck:-)