Rev Media 2.7.2

Felix Theissen felix.theissen at freenet.de
Mon Jun 5 07:48:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

same problem here.
My 2.7.1 Rev Media license does not
work with Rev Media 2.7.2.
Send already an email to support.
(Where can I redownload a Rev Media 2.7.1 copy
in the meantime)

Felix Theissen

From: "Lynn Fredricks" <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com>
Subject: RE: Rev Media 2.7.2
To: "'How to use Revolution'" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>

I was a bit surprised to find that my license code for Rev
Media 2.7.1 did not work for 2.7.2. I had understood that
minor upgrades were covered in the 2.7.1 license - obviously
I was wrong: the license does say it includes no upgrades -
and that upgrades must be purchased separately. However, the
only upgrades related to Rev Media seem to be from Media to
Studio and so on, not to newer versions of Rev Media. Mind
you on my budget here in Bulgaria I will be unable to buy
upgrades every 2 months or so.

We've had a few reports of problems updating Media to 2.7.2. It's a free
update. If you are experiencing a problem, make sure you send a note to
support. This should get sorted out on Monday.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations
Runtime Revolution, Ltd