I am glad I can donate something

Jack Tsu xeubie at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:56:10 EDT 2006

Yep, the cursor changes to something not recognized by Rev when it hovers
over the divider. I just quickly changed "set the cursor to 202615" to "set
the cursor to arrow" and it works fine. Really a wonderful program - a while
ago I asked how to make these kinds of hierarchical lists and have been
struggling to make one, so this will definitely point me in the right
direction. Thanks Claudi!