I am glad I can donate something

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jun 4 20:21:34 EDT 2006

On 6/4/06 5:59 PM, "Claudi Cornaz" <claudi.c at fiberworld.nl> wrote:

> I have uploaded a screenshot and the link to download it to
> my userspace "claudi" under the categorie general.
> You can also just download it from:
> www.cc-imaginering.nl/runrev/2Gather/2Gather.rev.zip
> (This way I can keep track if there is interrest)
>
> 2Gather is an outliner. It's quite standard except that each entry can
> have a text / an image / and audio data
> all at the same time.

This is wonderful, Claudi! I really like how you handled the text editing of
topic nodes...

A couple of minor nits, though: you have a "breakpoint" phrase and a couple
of breakpoint dots in your scripts so it broke into debugging for me a
couple of times. And for some reason the cursor ID you're using for the
splitter doesn't seem to exist on my copy of Rev (2.7.2 Build 261). But
other than that, a wonderful outliner!

Thanks for the donation "to the cause"... :-)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com