Making a browser with Rev

Jack Tsu xeubie at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 3 16:52:15 EDT 2006

Sorry for the vagueness concerning the "interface to create plugins." I was
actually thinking about plugins that need a UI, such as the "Saft" plugin
for Safari. They need some sort of control panel (in Saft's case, it's added
to Preferences) to use the plugin. There are also plugins that add buttons
to the browser or items to a menu.

So I'm not sure how I would provide a way to make plugins like that for my
browser - though that may be something I learn in the future.