Rev 2.7.2 - Universal version and Altuit plugins

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jun 2 22:11:06 EDT 2006

Hi Karen,

The existing altBrowser will work if you run in compatibility mode,
but then you don't get the UB enhancements you expect.

We will be upgrading altBrowser and hope to release a new UB version
(with some other mods) at RevCon...stay tuned.

The db architecture has changed for Rev 2.7.2 a bit, and we need to
figure out how it will affect altSQLite. For now, I don't think
altSQLite will work as is with 2.7.2.

Stay tuned as we're working on upgrades for all our tools.

best,

Chipp