Update on UDP on Duo 2.7.1 > 2.7.2

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 18:14:40 EDT 2006

Just installed the 2.7.2 upgrade on my new Mac Mini Duo Intel chip computer.

The compiled for intel version ran just fine.
The stack running in the IDE ran just fine.

The stacks that Alex Tweedly wrote to demonstrate UDP (client and server on
the same computer) work well in the IDE with no changes.  Download, open in
Rev, start server, start client, send packet.

My working server CFI (compiled for intel) performs as expected :-)

Success for my new venture,
and kudos to the Rev team for adjusting to the newest technology
 in an area few will tread.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas