MacOpener users?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jun 2 17:31:33 EDT 2006

On 6/2/06 3:19 PM, "Cal Horner" <calhorner at xtra.Co.NZ> wrote:

> Anyone on the list using a Dataviz product called "MacOpener"?

Not currently, but I have used it in the past.

> It's supposed to read the mac formatted dicsc and transfer them to Windows.

Yes, it allows Windows to mount Mac formatted discs so that you can have
access to the Mac files/folders on the disc (ostensibly to drag them to a
folder on your hard drive).

> I've got thousands of old HC stacks just gathering dust in the corner I'd
> like to convert them with Rev.

Can I assume that you don't already have a Mac? If so, you don't need
MacOpener...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/