Linux installation

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Fri Jun 2 16:01:12 EDT 2006

Sorry about polluting the list with little items from my stream of
consciousness, but a penny might have dropped.

The library file libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 is concerned with Linux's graphical
interface, and it is required because although my standalone application
for discovering fundamental system info is invisible, it is still a GUI app.

If I produce a console version of the program, which was already in the
pipeline anyway, that should certainly cure the dependence on such
libraries.

I'll get back to you when it is ready.

Bob