Accessing Databases using RunRev

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jun 2 11:05:57 EDT 2006

On Jun 2, 2006, at 6:45 AM, Bill wrote:
> If you were using Trevor's library for the stuff that you are
> writing I
> would love to see your examples. I am a cut and paste programmer (I
> guess
> that means I'm not really a programmer but a mash-up guy instead)
> and clear
> examples that I can understand and modify are the life blood.

Bill,

I'm using libDatabase and libDatabaseObjects (a basic lib for mapping
data to fields and buttons) in my Intro to Databases session at
RevCon West.  That means I'm finally getting around to making a demo
stack for version 2.0.  So after RevCon West there will be some
updated materials on my site.  It will allow you to change connection
settings to use any database supported by RevDB as well as Valentina
(which has  a RevDB driver in beta testing as well).

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - http://www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com