Print Card quits no warning on Windows XP (someone verify recipe please)

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Jun 2 10:46:23 EDT 2006

Robert,

> The following crashes my Windows XP, but not my Mac. In your
> multi-line message box, copy and paste the following:

Before I can do this I need to know what key is the "enter" key on
keyboards sans numeric keypads?  (Rev Dictionary: "The Enter key is
usually located on the numeric keypad.")

I did create a new stack and put the last three lines of your script
into a handler:

on tryScript
   create field
   set the showlines of fld 1 to true
   print this card
end tryScript

"tryScript" from the message box crashes Revolution.

I tried saving the new stack before running tryScript, and the results
were the same.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company