Print Card quits no warning on Windows XP (someone verify recipe please)

Robert Eppich RobertEppich at epsi.bc.ca
Thu Jun 1 19:04:38 EDT 2006

Hello Rob and Oliver,

The following crashes my Windows XP, but not my Mac. In your multi-
line message box, copy and paste the following:

--
create stack
set the defaultstack to the topstack

The workaround is to not have a field with both the showLines
property and the fixedLineHeight property set to true. Turn off one
or the other and no crash will occur.

Do you get the same results? Oliver, should this be a part of bug
3624, or be on its own?

Thanks again everyone

Robert Eppich