RevCon West WILL Be Videotaped!

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:14:20 EDT 2006

Chipp and I are happy to announce that we have hired Devin Asay and a video
team under his direction to videotape all open sessions of the upcoming
RevCon West Conference in Monterey.

Professionally recorded and edited videos of all open sessions will be made
available through Devin after the conference. The only sessions which won't
be taped are those where the speaker declines to allow taping (sometimes
they are presenting proprietary information and they don't want it broadly
disseminated) and Kevin Miller's Sunday technical briefing which is being
presented under strict non-disclosure agreement.

Devin will be popping in shortly with an announcement of how he plans to
distribute the videos and some info on pricing and timing.

Thanks Devin!