Help with compiling for Linux and Mac OS 10.4

Rob Beynon r.beynon at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Jul 31 16:25:57 EDT 2006

Dear All, I maintain and develop (= can't leave alone) a tool for
protein chemists.

http://www.liv.ac.uk/pfg/LocalTools.html

I can compile this fine for PC, but I don;t have a clue how to compile
for Linux or MAc. Ideally, there'll be some protein chemists like me
out there who'd like this, but failing that, could anyone from Linux
or Mac platforms tell me if this compiles. Let me know, and I'll send
you the rev code (as long as you don't peep at my 'underware' = style
of coding).

--
Best regards,
 Rob

[Message created: 31 July 2006 at 21:23:13]
Prof. Rob Beynon                    |+44 151 794 4312 (voice)
Dept. Veterinary Preclinical        |+44 151 794 4243 (fax)
Sciences, University of Liverpool,
Crown Street, Liverpool L69 7ZJ     |mailto:r.beynon at liv.ac.uk