The definition of a word

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 28 18:41:54 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

It has always been like that in all xTalks I have ever used. So, take
it as a fact and don't expect it to change, as it would affect many
existing projects.

If you need the number of words regardless of quotes, simply remove
them:

replace quote with empty in myString
put number of words of myString

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 29-jul-2006, om 0:33 heeft Peter T. Evensen het volgende geschreven: