More Imagedata Issues

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jul 27 11:23:52 EDT 2006

All,

I've spent a little more time this morning trying to further reduce
the scope of my ignorance...

1.  I created a stack and imported the wininfo.gif and wininfo2.gif
images from the Rev Image Library, and duplicated the first
     From the Message Box, "the paintCompression of image 3" puts "gif"

2. set the imageData of image 3 to the imageData of image 2
     From the Message Box, "the paintCompression of image 3" puts "png"

Why?

Rev knows the paintCompression of image 3.  When it changes image 3's
text property based on the imageData why is it converted to png
format instead of, in this case, gif format?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company