Sending email via Rev

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Jul 26 23:00:26 EDT 2006

Chipp,

Not having any luck with your program either. Like Shao Sean's
program, the process opens the channel fine, but fails when sending
the message (according to the log). I've tried using two different
email server settings that I use successfully in my email program
when I am traveling (server, username, password), but neither gives
me positive results in your or Shao's program. What possible problems
might I be running into, and can you suggest any alternatives or
solutions? I'm curious as to the settings you use when testing the
program. The one thing I've not been able to do is to use the
mailserver directly associated with the internet connection I'm
currently using. Perhaps Shao's library requires that.

Thanks.
Richard