ChatRev

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 26 19:29:07 EDT 2006

Hi ChatRev visitors and everyone else too,

I've noticed that many people enter ChatRev, ask a question expecting
an immediate reply and leaving after 2 minutes if there is no
reaction. Although the discussions can be very vivid occasionally,
this is not how it works, since we are programming, having dinner, or
sleeping, while you just woke up with that intriguing question. If
you need an answer to your question, just stay on-line until someone
wakes up or comes back from dinner and gives you a reply. It may take
a short while for someone to reply and while you wait, you might be
able to answer someone else's question. So, please bear with us, stay
with us, and keep cool.

Best,

Mark

P.S. You can find more info and ChatRev software at:
http://bjoernke.com/chatrev
http://economy-x-talk.com/chatrev.html
and in RevOnline

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.