Setting the allowInterrupts

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Wed Jul 26 12:06:53 EDT 2006

There was a discussion about this a few weeks ago. In the latest
release of rev, 2.7.2, the allowInterrupts global property is set to
false by default, instead of true as the docs state. I thought I read
in the discussion that there is a preference setting to change this.
It that true, or did I just dream it? Because I can't find a place to
set it other than doing it each time I launch Rev in the message box
or hacking the IDE scripts.

TIA

Devin

Devin Asay