Why is the imagedata value different from Win32 to MacOS platforms?

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Jul 25 17:57:12 EDT 2006

Hi Chipp,

I tested it again and it seems it doesn´t work. Seems I have a
screwed up memory at the moment. I know I had it working when
exporting from my OS 9 machine which is dead now I´m afraid. I recall
that I had a jpeg with embedded color profile in the back instead of
a card background color, but that should not matter. However, my
apologies, in my current tests I could not get it to work either.

*blush*

All the best,

Malte