Why is the imagedata value different from Win32 to MacOS platforms?

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Tue Jul 25 10:04:48 EDT 2006

For image processing I have to extract the RGB values from an
imagedata of an image but I got different results under MacOSX and
Win32.
I found that the imagedata values is different between the two
platform: every color component of pixels is slighty changed. I have
not found in the documentation such a change depending on the
platform. Notice that <the text of image> is identical between both
platform.

Could anyone give me a clue?

Is there an easy other way to get the exact RGB array on both platforms?

Thanks!