[OT] List Professionalism --- was Microphone

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Sun Jul 23 21:32:07 EDT 2006

>>In the past, I've relied on the mciSendString command...
> And it is Windoze-only.

And your SoundStudio 3 solution is crApple-only. (example of not playing
nicely)

Your recommendation appeared to be helpful and sounded most excellent.
Your subtle slamming of someone elses idea was not. As you see, nobody
appreciates *even relatively harmless* name-calling toward their OS of
choice within a professional environment such as this list. I see no
reason why people can not simply type Windows or Mac OS, etc. I don't want
this to turn into an incredibly OT *flame war*. This is merely a humble
request for people to exercise professionalism.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>