Imagedata row order

Jim Lyons teacherjim42 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:15:29 EDT 2006

Jacqueline,
I really appreciate that you take the time to write up stuff like this.
It definitely helps people. Even though I don't have a current
application for this info, it all goes into the hopper (we hope) and
pops up when needed. I'm sure I can credit you with a lot of my
education since I've been reading your helpful posts since early
HyperCard list days. Thanks.

Jim Lyons