"There Was a Problem Saving the Standalone Application"

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jul 23 04:18:34 EDT 2006

Hi Ken,

Yes, I was referring to the trackpad. I know many people don't ever
use the trackpad on Macs, but I use it all the time on my PC laptop,
and I'm wondering if it isn't because of the lack of a right-mouse
button. I considered purchasing an Intel Macbook, but realized I
couldn't ever get past the lack of a right-mouse button and the lack
of a delete key (which I use all the time...not backspace key...which
I also use).

Ctrl-click on a trackpad requires two fingers, one to press the
control-key, the other to hold-down the mouseKey at the bottom of the
trackpad, meanwhile the other hand works moving the cursor over the
trackpad to choose the correct menu item. I suppose for young large
hands, it would work just fine, but my fingers would get tired awful
fast trying to contort regularly that way.

-Chipp