"There Was a Problem Saving the Standalone Application"

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jul 23 01:38:41 EDT 2006

That's a nifty piece of software. Do you use it? I'm wondering how
exactly one simulates a right-click? I wouldn't think taping on the
track pad would work all that well. In fact, I've turned off 'tapping'
on all my track pads for that reason. But, using the track pad as a
scroller is a good idea and I use it all the time on my laptop
(software came with the laptop).

I also found another neat hack which can help create the right-click,
and it says it works on Macs (but I haven't tried it);
http://www.hands-free.co.uk/resources/products/picture/000075/Smartcat.jpg

Supposedly, there's a foot controlled version of this too. ;-)

best, Chipp