"There Was a Problem Saving the Standalone Application"

Todd Higgins higginsta at mac.com
Sat Jul 22 21:38:03 EDT 2006

On Jul 22, 2006, at 8:49 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Just for the record, a 1 button mouse (which is the only way Mac
> laptops come configured) is so VERY last century. Especially when the
> operating system support the concept of right-click for properties,
> and scroll wheels.
>
> (and don't tell me you can use 2-button mice..i know that, it's just
> that right now, my PC laptop is...surprise....on my lap, and there's
> no desire for me to have to find a place for a mouse).

Just for the record, there is no need to use a  2 button mouse when
you can simulate multiple buttons, scroll wheels, and left and right
clicks all with a trackpad and one mouse button.  (and the
appropriate piece of shareware)  Having to have all of that hardcoded
into a laptop is SO last century.  ;-)

http://www.ragingmenace.com/software/sidetrack/index.html

--

Todd