[ANN] www.krugle.com

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jul 21 18:17:10 EDT 2006

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> At 4:51 PM -0700 7/20/2006, Lynn Fredricks wrote:
>>There is a thread in the support forum for it. If in the next newsletter we
>>set up some sort of automated petition to krugle include Revolution, would
>>you all be willing to participate?
>
> An automated petition might be interpreted as spam - particularly if
> organized by the seller of a commercial product.
>
> I would advise against this and suggest simply bringing the site to
> Revolution users' attention, as has already been done on the list.

Agreed.  A simple professional email was all that was needed to add
Transcript to the world's largest directory:
<http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Transcript/>

I can't imagine a relatively tiny newcomer would require anything more
stringent than that.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal