Fields automatically selected

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Jul 20 12:28:19 EDT 2006

If you don't already have openCard handlers in each card, then the
openCard message should go up the message path to the stack, so you
can put an openCard handler in the stack script (ie, no need to try
to enclose it in an openStack handler - you're right, it wouldn't
work!).

Even if you later put in an openCard handler in a card script, as
long as you include a "pass openCard" line in it, the message will
still get passed along.

Best,

Mark